Monday, April 25, 2011

T and U are for Thank U

Today is U-Day for the A-Z Challenge - it's the home stretch!

Obviously I'm running out of steam since I'm late posting T and U. I still need to write Artie's story for the Happy Acres Tales, and I'll get that done this week. I'm just in a big huge tizzy to get my MFA thesis all put together and mailed to the division office before the deadline or else I don't get to graduate. Ack!

Plus there's the whole job hunting for both me and Hubby, plus Hubby's graduating and oldest son is graduating from high school, so we're kind of hectic here.

But....the T and U of Thank U (which is admittedly a tad of a stretch for T and U) are for my followers. I appreciate your attention and comments, and I love meeting new bloggers and finding new and worthy blogs to follow.  So Thank yo(U) for being you and for being my followers!

I totally promise to have Artie's story done this week...probably Wednesday. And after the A-Z Challenge I'll announce the day of my 200-Follower Blogfest when you'll get the chance to create a character to add to the Happy Acres family.

2 comments:

Sarah Allen said...

Best of luck with all your projects!

Sarah Allen
(my creative writing blog)

Theresa Wiza said...

Found "U" on the "surprise me" button (which I couldn't install on my own blog for some reason ;( Anyway, please find my latest A-Z Challenge blogs here (and congratulations on being so close to receiving your MFA: http://myheartblogstoyou.blogspot.com/