Friday, September 17, 2010

It's Play Fest Time!

Tonight is the 24-hour Play Festival. I still have no solid story ideas. This does not bode well.

Plus, another guy (the boyfriend of the organizer) wants to write tonight and since there aren't enough actors or directors to go around for an additional writer the organizer asked if Hubs and I would write as a team so now we have to work together which isn't necessarily bad but often leads to bickering and differences of opinion. There's lots of love, too, don't get me wrong, but that comes later after we're done writing and getting along again.

I'm sure we'll pound out something good...maybe even awesome...but it'll be - shall we say - stormy between now and then?!

Wish us luck! And I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

Sierra Godfrey said...

Good luck!
And bickering with the hubs can be healthy, right? If there's laughter involved? :)

Candyland said...

*LUCK*
:)