Thanks to iZombie and Ellie Garratt for hosting the Top Ten Horror/Science Fiction Movie Quotes Blogfest!
The idea is to count down your top ten favorite quotes from horror or science fiction flicks. Mine are pretty short and sweet, and it was nearly impossible to keep it down to 10 because I could easily get 10 faves from just one movie, so spreading it out was a bit of a challenge (I adore Galaxy Quest - it's like a quote-a-palooza). These are in random order.
10. “There’s that word again, heavy. Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the Earth’s gravitational pull?” (Doc Brown, Back to the Future)
9. “These are not the droids you’re looking for.” (Obiwan, Star Wars: A New Hope)
8. “That’s no moon. That’s a space station.” (Obiwan, Star Wars: A New Hope)
7. “I have been, and ever shall be, your friend. Live long and prosper.” (Spock, Star Trek II)
6. “Did you guys ever WATCH the show?” (Guy Fleegman, Galaxy Quest).
5. “I see you’ve managed to get your shirt off.” (Alexander Dane, Galaxy Quest).
4. “Whoever wrote this episode should die.” (Gwen DeMarco, Galaxy Quest).
3. “Payback’s a bitch, ain’t it?” (Russell Casse, Independence Day)
2. “Never give up, never surrender. (Jason Nesmith, Galaxy Quest)
1. “The First Rule of Zombieland: Cardio. When the zombie outbreak first hit, the first to go, for obvious reasons, were the fatties.” (Columbus, Zombieland)
(bonus: "Hasta la vista, baby!" (Terminator2))
There you go. Nothing intellectual, nothing long-winded, just some good fun. Now go check out the rest!