Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Conference Shout-Out

This is a shout out to all you writers out there: I'm looking for a good writing conference to attend this year before May!

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I've been thinking about:

The AWP Conference
Book Expo (can anyone who's been to this tell me more about it?)
Las Vegas Writer's Conference
Northern Colorado Writer's Conference

These all fall into my time frame and (sort of) budget, but I want to be sure I don't miss any good options and who better to ask than other writing people?!

So please, don't be shy, let me know what you know. Where are the best conferences between now and May?!

5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Patricia Stoltey is a big part of the Colorado conference - her blog is listed in my sidebar if you'd like to ask her about it.

Mara Nash said...

Alex - Thanks!

dolorah said...

I'll keep on the look-out for you :)

........dhole

Corey Wilkey said...

i dont know of any, but i will keep my ears open!

DL Hammons said...

I've heard good things about both the Las Vegas and Colorado conferences. I researched them both last year, and even though I ended up not going, I would have liked to. :)